Electrical Project Manager
- East Syracuse, NY
- Requires 5-10 years of PM experience in the electrical construction of multifamily housing including senior living facilities, hotels and light industrial.
- Experience in large scale (7-35 MW) solar projects is a plus, but not a requirement.
- The candidate must have a good grasp of the National Electrical Code.
- A college degree while not mandatory would be beneficial.
- The Project Manager would be responsible for all aspects of the project from purchasing of the material to managing the labor under the supervision of our VP of construction.
- Understanding design intent
- Layouts and design
- Quantity Survey
- Labor and material pricing and adjustments
- Analysis of design errors and omissions
- Project locale cost analysis including local codes, permit fees, utility costs, local customs
- Value engineering
Monday, September 25, 2023