- Ashland City, TN
- Works side by side with employees in an outside production environment.
- Must be able to work 10+ hours a day.
- Must be able to work weekends if needed.
- Most weeks will require 55-60+ hours.
- Most duties are outside in the elements.
- Implements methods to achieve plans and goals of the department and to maintain quality and customer standards/expectations
- Directs the activity of a group of employees and motivates for maximum productivity
- Ensures all employees have received adequate machine specific safety training prior to operating equipment
- Reviews pre-shift machine inspections and addresses machine concerns according to internal procedures
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment; consistently checks quality of inbound and outbound material; and implements CI principals to improve current processes
- Identifies, researches, and resolves various problems and opportunities
- Evaluates performance of individuals and various programs
- Coaches and assists employees to help them perform their job functions more safety, productively, and efficiently
- Disciplines employees when necessary, and conducts annual performance reviews
- Directs activities consistent with all Company policies, procedures and applicable law
- Communicates to employees and other management members as required
- Leads employees in continuous improvements and safety initiatives
- Prepares production reports and maintains records as required
- May drive a forklift to assist moving material to and from the production area
- Performs other duties as required
- Makes themselves available at all times and takes the time to meet with employees'
Tuesday, February 28, 2023