- Colorado Springs, CO, United States
Full-time, Direct, Permanent position
- Crimping to certified specifications
- Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits components together.
- Soldering and wire harness assembly
- Uses hand and power tools to assemble manufactured parts
- Assembles parts by bolting and riveting.
- Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts.
- Assembles LED panels and wiring systems
- Experience is required
- Testing will be performed before hire
- Proven experience as assembler
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated
- Pay dependent upon experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary and AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Training and Development
Compensation $16 - $18 an hour depending on experience.
The hours for this position are 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Thursday, November 9, 2023
$16 - $18 an hour.