This position will require you to interact with various teams to continuously enhance databases and reports for our business needs. You will be required to work directly with users to collect system specifications and then work with a development team to incorporate those specifications into existing systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
– 10+ years of professional database experience
– Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
– Working knowledge of SSRS reporting
– Experience with Azure data services including Synapse.
– Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
– A successful candidate will also exhibit a strong to desire to learn and understand all aspects of the
company’s operations and be able to interact directly with other departments.
– Experience in the Financial Services or Insurance industries is a plus.
Key job responsibilities include:
– Maintenance and updates of existing databases.
– Creation and maintenance SQL reports.
– Development and maintenance of Azure Data Warehouse
– Working with users to collect system specifications.
– Documentation of database structure and procedures.
Compensation, incentives & benefits:
– A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
– Training and mentoring programs.
– Health, Dental, Rx and Vision coverage.
– 401K match.
– Generous paid time off.
– Company sponsored events throughout the year.
– Opportunities to earn bonuses and other perks.