- Las Vegas, NV
- Participate in the design, creation, and maintenance of computerized databases.
- Responsible for the quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Work with management to develop database strategies to support organization requirements.
- Consult with and advise users on access to various databases.
- Work directly with users to resolve data conflicts and inappropriate data usage.
- Direct the maintenance and use of the corporate data dictionary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical discipline with 5+ years of experience required.
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II or higher certification (i.e. Security + or equivalent certification).
- US Citizen with a current active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with unstructured and big data concepts.
- Experience with Hadoop.
Wednesday, January 19, 2022