- Colorado Springs, CO, United States
The environment for this position is a production / manufacturing environment. Candidate must be able to work independently and take action as required by the duties and responsibilities given to them.
Under general direction from Engineering, this is a production position requiring hands on knowledge and use of tools & equipment to produce finished products. The best matched candidate should have of production experience and be comfortable in a hands-on role working in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Experience with vinyl application and removal preferred
- Ability to work with your hands
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Quality focused
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team oriented in a fast paced environment
- Dependable, self-motivated and organized
- Ability to maintain a clean working environment
- The knowledge, skills and abilities required to fulfill the following duties:
- Cut, weed, tape and apply cut vinyl graphics to substrates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation $16 -$20 an hour
- Ability to operate plotters is a plus
- General PC skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel).
Friday, September 15, 2023
$16 -$20 an hour