Insurance Sales Administrative Specialist
- Fort Washington, PA, United States
Case Manager/Insurance Sales Administrative Specialist
- Direct hire
About the role:
As a Case Manager, you will actively manage and facilitate the smooth and efficient processing of life settlement cases through the pipeline. You will be a valuable member of a regional team, working directly with multiple internal departments, medical facilities and life insurance carriers to collect information, drive case progression and ensure efficient processing of each case. The ideal candidate will possess strong project management and communication skills, building consensus with a wide variety of internal and external audiences and mastering carrier workflows.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to maintain accuracy under time constraints. Ability to work in a cross functional team setting.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive and manage the case processing workflow, including reviewing documentation for accuracy, compiling medical records for underwriting and gathering life insurance policy information for analysis.
- Stay current on medical facility and life insurance carrier policies, operational process flows and compliance criteria. Adhere to company policies and legal requirements regarding personal health information.
- Achieve required phone and transaction performance as defined by VP, Case Management.
COMPENSATION, INCENTIVES & BENEFITS:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Student loan repayment program.
- Health, Dental, Rx and Vision coverage.
- 401(k) match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Training and mentoring programs.
- Company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and other perks.
Friday, March 10, 2023
50-55k/year + target bonus