· Arrange stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
· Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
· Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
· Completes requisition forms to order supplies for other plant departments.
· Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
· Drives support vehicle to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
· Fills requisitions, work/job orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
· Maintains inventory records, physical inventories, cycle counts.
· Marks materials with identifying information.
· Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
· Reads production schedule, customer order, sales order, shipping order, job order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
· Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
· Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
· Uses computer to enter records.
· Weighs or counts items for distribution within the plant to ensure conformance to company and ISO standards.
· Operate forklift, overhead crane, pallet jacks, and wheel dolly.