- Delaware, OH
We have a broad customer base with extensive product offerings and technologies. Many of our materials are used in products you might see every day— for example if you washed your hair this morning, the shampoo bottle you used may have been made from one of our products. Or if you were working outside with lawn care equipment or a chain saw, one of our products may have helped you accomplish a task to help you maintain your home. More unique uses of our products can be seen in specialized applications where our products support our active military in the work they do to keep all of us safe. From routine daily-life to life-saving applications—we make a difference. Our broad scope of products and services keeps our environment interesting and challenging with a culture focused on success. If you want to make a difference in a fast-paced environment with a company large enough to offer you room to grow but not so large that you become “just a number”, we might be the ideal company for you.
- Safety mindset is required. Operating safely and complying with all procedures is of paramount importance to our company and our employees.
- Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand tools and voltage tester.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, and blueprints, using hand tools and test equipment.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices, using hand tools.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards.
- May diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures, using test equipment, and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables, using hand tools.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, and discusses malfunction with other maintenance personnel to diagnose malfunctions.
- Other duties as needed. Must be able to multi-task and be flexible to be productive at all times and do what is needed to serve our customers.
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Electrician license or Journeyman certificate preferred.
- Trained in NFPA 70E and Hazardous Energy Control Required.
- Competent with motors, DC drives, PLC’s/HMI troubleshooting and VFD’s highly preferred.
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing or industrial electronics required.
- Experience in Using Predictive Methods such as FLIR and Ultrasound preferred.
- Availability to occasionally work overtime and on Saturdays.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (including but not limited to lifting up to 55 pounds and moving up to 250 pounds, frequent overhead work, bend & squat & stoop, and climb stairs as well as standing and/or walking for long periods of time).
- Able to wear all Personal Protective Equipment for safety and environmental regulations.
- Proficient at using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required as well as problem solving and collaborating.
Tuesday, December 27, 2022