Demand Planning Manager
- Gardena, CA
- Responsible for establishing, developing, and maintaining the demand planning tools necessary in determining raw material and packaging inventory levels.
- Further develop Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings reviewing forecast and production plan accuracy, managing finished goods inventory levels, and providing actionable data points and metrics to adjust plans accordingly.
- Develop performance metrics, drive best practices, and lead process and tool improvements that are aligned with the strategic priorities of the team.
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate the impacts of changes to the Supply Chain team partners, including Customer Service, Expeditors and Sales.
- Develop standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems.
- Provide recommendations for operational improvements and identify metrics/KPIs to measure impact.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain or chemical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6+ years demand planning experience in the chemical industry required
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, SQL, ERP and MRP systems
- Knowledge of demand forecasting techniques and inputs
- APICS certification preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated professional process management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have ability to coach/mentor others, along with a change management style
Friday, December 16, 2022
$100,000.00 to $140,000.00