- Fort Washington, PA
As Multimedia Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing and producing visual media assets across all print, video, photo, motion graphics and animation needs. You will play an integral role within the marketing department, assisting with B2B and B2C creative and branding needs across multiple business lines and working with other internal departments and external agencies to develop a fresh stream of creative inventory.
A successful candidate will be creative and attentive to details, with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in unison with the marketing department. You should understand the integrated activities of marketing, public relations, social media and content creation to drive demand and tell Coventry’s story in a consistent, creative and compelling way.
- Drive all creative efforts, including conceptualizing, designing, and producing all multimedia assets ensuring consistent branding and professional creativity throughout all communications and deliverables.
- Participate in planning, messaging development and creative sessions to elevate content and campaign development.
- Act as the in-house expert on visual asset creation, leveraging existing skills as a photographer, videographer, motion graphics designer and graphic artist.
- Manage the creative file library, including current, in-production and archived assets.
- Assist with other marketing projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Arts or related field highly preferred; Relevant work experience in graphic design, video editing and motion graphics required.
- Five or more years of experience in professional corporate design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency; a strong portfolio exhibiting conceptual and creative proficiency and detail-oriented design required.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Lightroom, Google Web Designer and other HTML5 development tools, print processes and creative asset management tools.
- A strong eye for design and keen sensibility for effective typography, hierarchy, iconography, color, layout and design psychology.
Compensation, incentives & benefits:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Training and mentoring programs.
- Health, Dental, Rx and Vision coverage.
- 401K match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and other perks.
Tuesday, May 17, 2022