Bilingual Payroll Implementation Specialist
- Monrovia, CA, United States
Payroll Implementation Specialist
- Direct Hire
Work Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am ~ 5:45pm (45 minutes lunch break)
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience in payroll servicing industry.
- Bilingual in both Mandarin Chinese and English is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft office: Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat.
- Attention to detail, high organizational skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong payroll skills and knowledge, including experience in processing payroll, payroll tax, wage garnishments, 401(k), benefit setup, general ledger, client accounting and timeclocks.
- Collect and review new client paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Contact clients with questions and review implementation timeline.
- Review implementation procedures and questions before or during the setup process.
- Load Year-To-Date payroll data when applicable to ensure accurate W2 forms and Payroll Tax Returns.
- Verify Tax ID numbers, withholdings, and deposit requirements.
- Assist clients to obtain new tax registrations when applicable.
- Assist new clients with web training on payroll processing online, upload timesheets or timekeeping system.
- Ensure accurate payroll for new clients, audit billing, reports setup, system calculations etc.
- Provide a smooth and informative transition of new clients and maintain high level of customer service.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Health insurance (medical/dental/vision/HSA) covering spouse and dependents.
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid sick leave (6 days), paid personal leave (6 days)
- Paid vacation (accrued based on years of employment)
- Paid holidays, paid jury duty, paid training.
Friday, March 3, 2023
$50,000 to $70,000/year