Lead Hardware Engineer
- Lenexa, KS
We are seeking a highly skilled Lead Hardware Engineer to join our dynamic team in Lenexa, KS where we design, manufacture, and integrate the #1 substation automation platform in the country! You will work on providing design, development, testing, integration, and maintenance of embedded product hardware and associated hardware systems. Your work will ultimately support the power grid for years to come! If you are a self-starter that would thrive in a dynamic culture built on service, innovation, teamwork, and integrity we should connect!
What You Will Do:
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of hardware for embedded products.
- Design, code, test, and maintain product firmware and hardware.
- Understand hardware board design practices and industry standards.
- Keep abreast of the latest design techniques and circuit chip sets to minimize premature hardware obsolescence.
- Develop production assembly work instructions.
- Develop and maintain product board test procedures.
- Be responsible for hardware design documentation.
- Design and test products to meet safety, EMC, surge, and other certification standards.
What You Will Need:
- BS degree in a job-related field; or 4-6 years of related experience.
- Proficiency with product development methodologies for embedded hardware technology.
- Experience with compliance standards, such as UL and CE, is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of RF and/or power supplies would be preferred but not required.
What to expect:
- Collaborative team developing market-leading products.
- Competitive compensation.
- Generous company benefits including company match 401K (immediately vested), profit sharing, and more!
Monday, August 21, 2023