- Lenexa, KS
FULL-TIME, DIRECT, Permanent Position
About the Role
Responsibilities and Duties
- Read and understand bill of materials and standard operating procedures.
- Fit and assemble electrical and mechanical parts to specifications.
- Use basic hand tools, soldering equipment and a laptop.
- Install identification tags and use a handheld bar scanner for inventory control.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in work and common areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED; 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated effectiveness utilizing Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and mechanically inclined.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Represent NovaTech Values – Service, Innovation, Integrity, and Teamwork
What to Expect
- The opportunity to quickly learn and develop skills for professional growth.
- Stable work in an essential industry at an industry-leading technology company.
- 40-hour work week with overtime occasionally
- Great benefits to include profit-sharing bonuses.
Friday, July 28, 2023