Jr. Marketing & Content Associate (Financial Market)
- Stamford, CT, United States
Marketing and Content Associate
- Direct Hire
- Full Benefits
- Assist your teammates in writing, editing and delivering assorted daily/weekly investing research products to our subscribers.
- Work with the studio team to identify investing content, write titles and brief summaries for various videos.
- Primary responsibility for posting free content on the website, including posts related to analyst market calls, guest contributor pieces and webcasts.
- Maintain content production plan and ensure it is properly executed.
- Write email marketing blasts to the company's audience of subscribers and prospects.
- Distribute free website content on social media (primarily via the company's Twitter handle) to increase traffic to the website.
- An understanding of financial markets and economics is a big plus, but not a requirement.
- Excellent editing skills are essential to success in this role.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize immediate-term, versus intermediate-term projects.
- Ability to curate and highlight the most important content to drive paying subscriber acquisition.
- Knowledge of digital and content distribution trends to better increase engagement and curation of content, with an emphasis on exploring new content distribution channels
- Attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- A great sense of humor and strong appreciation for the value of “teamwork”
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Finance, Economics and/or Journalism
- Experience working at a financial media company, investing firm, or related is a definite plus.
- Experience on Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms is a plus.
*This is not a remote position
Friday, March 17, 2023
$50,000.00 to $70,000.00/year