General Laborer (2nd shift)
- Berea, OH
- 4pm - 230am Monday - Wednesday, Thursday - Friday: 3:30PM - 1:30AM
- Helps to prepare work areas, keeps the plant clean and organized.
- Contributes to team effort by collaborating and supporting the team on projects.
- Regularly loads and unloads trucks with parts and materials.
- Often called on to deliver or pick up parts from suppliers or other shops.
- Provides building maintenance and upkeep as needed.
- Must have driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with attention to detail
- Continual learner: takes time to observe and learn new skills as time allows
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Position requires physical capability which includes standing most of the time, some lifting to 25 to 50 pounds, and pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, and reaching as needed.
- Standard shift is ten hours per day, with Steel-toe boots and safety glasses required.
- The plant facility does not have air conditioning.
- Background Check and Drug Screening are required
- Preferred High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record
Wednesday, August 23, 2023
$19 - $22