- Nellis Afb, NV
We are a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an immediate need for a Database Administrator to support our mission critical work in support of our government customer at Nellis, AFB, NV
Location: This Databse Administrator position is based in Las Vegas, NV at Nellis AFB.
Travel: Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Security Clearance: This Database Administrator must hold an active Secret Clearance.
- Participate in the design, creation, and maintenance of computerized databases.
- Responsible for the quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Work with management to develop database strategies to support organization requirements.
- Consult with and advises users on access to various databases.
- Work directly with users to resolve data conflicts and inappropriate data usage.
- Direct the maintenance and use of the corporate data dictionary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical discipline with 5+ years of experience required.
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II or higher certification (i.e. Security + or equivalent certification).
- US Citizen with a current active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with unstructured and big data concepts.
- Experience with Hadoop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a diverse team.?
- Ability to communicate with executive-level staff, senior military leaders and civilian government officials.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High-level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and mission focus.
- Ability to work multiple projects and rapidly integrate and support new customers/environments.
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Intelligent Waves will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Thursday, March 3, 2022