Digital Control Systems Operator - DCS Operator
- Palmetto, FL
Full-time, Direct, Permanent position
We are currently seeking a Digital Control Systems Operator at a chemical manufacturing company to join our team! If you are a dependable and hardworking individual who is looking for a rewarding career.
- Communicate plant activities both in writing and verbally.
- Follow written and oral operating instructions.
- Start-up, shut-down, and monitoring a continuous process.
- Maintain control of total plant operations utilizing distributive control systems (DCS), programmable logic controllers (PLC’s), and effective communication with field operators.
- Adjust process variables to achieve a safe and efficient operation.
- Assist other disciplines in the plant as required.
- Willing to work overtime and adapt to flexible work schedules (shift work).
- Verifiable work experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three years of chemical plant operating experience required. Chlor-alkali operating experience a plus.
- Process Technician certificate required.
- Self-starter and ability to self- direct work.
- Knowledge of chemical and mechanical processes. Understanding of temperature, pressure, and flow concepts for liquids and gases.
- Knowledge of chemical plant processes and filtration.
- Good troubleshooting skills for chemical plant processes and equipment.
- Team-oriented, flexible and able to work with minimal supervision.
Friday, September 15, 2023