Shipping Receiving Specialist
- Berea, OH, United States
Reports to: Operations Manager
Summary: Will be responsible for all daily functions of shipping, receiving and inbound logistics. You will be asked to perform various tasks systematically to ensure the accuracy of logistic and inventory functions within the department.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Receive incoming material and process receiving receipts in a timely and accurate basis. Complete daily receiving entries in computer system.
- Evaluating product received from external sources for count, condition and confirmation that order requirements are met.
- Responsible for all outbound shipments, including packaging materials, packaging of products to be shipped, and arrangement of transportation services.
- Consolidation of multiple items for combined shipments.
- Responsible for shipping paperwork and for receiving activities of plant; ensuring proper documentation is received and verified for purchase orders.
- Ability to meet customer specific requirements for packaging, consolidating and labelling of outbound shipments located on customer purchase order via paper copy or electronic.
- Maintains warehouse cleanliness and organization of 5s methods.
- Creating crates and prepping material for shipping to ensure safe arrival.
- Responsible for receiving all incoming materials of purchase orders. Which includes verify count and description.
- Consolidates and appropriately files paperwork for all inbound shipments.
- Loads and unloads all incoming and outbound shipments via tow motor, crane, and or pallet jack.
- Is responsible for incoming RMA’s per company procedures and SOP’s within 24 hours of delivery.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by directory supervisor or manager.
Perks and Benefits: We offer competitive salaries, plus a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- $2.00 shift differential for 2nd shift
- Retirement Plan 100% company funded (Certified ESOP)
- 401(k) with match
- Health Insurance – choice of plans depending on your needs
- Paid Holidays
Requirements, Competencies and Attributes Needed:
- Experience with material handling equipment
- Proficient with shipping software and third-party websites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Sit, stand, climb stairs daily
- Lift at least 50 pounds
Monday, August 21, 2023
$15 - $19 per hour