MIG Welder - (Aluminum)
- Colorado Springs, CO, United States
A Welder, lays out, fits, and welds/fabricates aluminum components to assemble structural forms.
You do not need to be certified to weld, however, you must pass a weld test, and be extremely accurate in reading a tape measure. Work experience in aluminum MIG welding required.
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding
- Lay out, positions, aligns, and fits components together
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using MIG welding processes
- Assembles parts by bolting and riveting
- Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts
- AWS D 1.2 Aluminum Certification credentials : not required but preferred
- Aluminum Fabrication Skills
- Other duties may be assigned
- Pass a weld test, background check, and drug test.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary and AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Training and Development
The hours for this position are 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Depending on experience