- Palmetto, FL
Full-time, Direct, Permanent position
- Communicate plant activities both in writing and verbally.
- Follow written and oral operating instructions.
- Start-up, shut down, and monitoring a continuous process.
- Adjust process variables to achieve a safe and efficient operation.
- Provide input to maintenance and management on production problems.
- Operate a front end loaded.
- Assist other disciplines in the plant as required.
- Willing to work overtime and adapt to flexible work schedules (shift work).
- Verifiable work experience
- Responsible attitude for personal safety and the safety of co-workers, contractors, and the public.
- Knowledge of chemical and mechanical processes. Understanding of temperature, pressure, and flow concepts for liquids and gases.
- Knowledge of chemical plant processes and filtration.
- Good troubleshooting skills for chemical plant processes and equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team oriented, flexible and able to work with minimal supervision.
Excellent Benefits Package:
- 401(k) Plan with 100% Company Match on 5% of Salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - available upon hire
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) w/ Company Contribution
- Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability
Tuesday, July 25, 2023