Enterprise Cloud Engineer
- New Brunswick, NJ
Enterprise Cloud Engineer
- Location: Reston, Virginia
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI
- Travel Required: None
- Telework: No
- Immediate Hire
- Salary Range: 143-152K
Location: This position is based in Reston, VA.
Travel: Minimal travel is expected (for contingency and surge operations) and will be reimbursed based on IW policy, GSA Per Diem rates and DoD Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) as required.
Schedule: Will work as part of an overall team to provide needed coverage and support according to mission schedules.
Security Clearance: Must be a United States Citizen and hold a current TS/SCI.
All job offers with IW are contingent upon showing proof of vaccination for COVID-19, absent a need for reasonable accommodation for a disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs against vaccination.
- Apply specialized knowledge of cloud-specific technologies and services, leverage expertise in the Cloud Command Line Interfaces (CLI) and Cloud SDKs, comprehend cloud architectural constructs, and establish and maintain cloud environments programmatically using vendor consoles or third-party tools.
- Build enterprise systems and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions to provide direct technical engineering, deployment, and sustainment support across the Cloud architecture and solution life cycles.
- Recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of cloud-based resources.
- Work with our cloud team to inform strategy and architecture design.
- Active DOD TS/SCI clearance
- 2-4 years of experience in a cloud engineering role including experience with deploying, operating, and maintaining web-based IaaS and PaaS applications
- Experience with designing cloud environments using DevOps and Continuous Integration and Deployment tools
- Experience with engineering solutions in a multi-cloud environment, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) services, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of allocating, configuring, and monitoring cloud-based resources, including virtual machines, storage, and networking components
- Ability to follow established systems engineering and software development principles
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with Managed Services and Security Accreditation processes
- Experience with third-party tools,including Docker, Kubernetes, and Ansible
- Experience with working in defense cloud environments, including AWS Government Cloud
- Experience with multiple operating systems, including UNIX, Linux, and Windows
- Ability to work within a collaborative team and a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to be a self-motivated, continuous learner with expertise in the cloud
- AWS or MS Azure Certification
Thursday, January 20, 2022