- Castle Rock, CO, United States
Receptionist Scheduler/Patient Care Coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE,&; AVAILABILITY.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Greet patients in a professional, warm, friendly and welcoming manner.
- Register patients, handle front office administrative tasks and back office.
- Perform patient registration (enter in DocuTap, verify insurance, collect copays, check
- outstanding balances, etc.)
- General office responsibilities including set-up at beginning of shift and clean-up at end of
- day or end of shift, coordinating faxes and referrals with other physicians and employers
- Ensure cleanliness of patient waiting area and front office area
- COVID swabbing
- Answer incoming calls in professional manner – forward call or take message as appropriate
- Direct patients to available examination rooms.
- Document patient data, enter charges, scan charts with accuracy
- Explain prescribed procedures and treatments to patients.
- Maintain awareness of comfort and needs of the patient.
- Properly start lab equipment daily; Perform maintenance on equipment as scheduled.
- Maintain daily log; document all requests and results of lab work accurately.
- Ensure each room is cleaned after each patient encounter.
- Ensure patient flow is speedy and organized.
- Restocking medical supplies.
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year of experience in a medical office setting
- Understanding of HIPAA, OSHA, and universal precaution concepts
- Graduated from, enrolled, in, or interested in pursuing healthcare training preferred
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software
- Warm, friendly attitude with excellent patient interaction skills
- Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations,
- possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18 - $21 per hour *Bonus opportunities of up to +$5 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 6 to 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Alternating Weekends
Work Location: One location per shift
Friday, December 30, 2022
$18 - $21 per hour + Bonus