Technical Customer Service Representative
- Colorado Springs, CO, United States
The Technical Customer Service Representative will act as a liaison between our customers and the company. They will provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. Successful candidates are excellent communicators who are able to earn our customer's trust. Ultimately, our Technical Customer Service Representative will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
We are looking for candidates that can be patient, empathetic, and understand the value of good communication skills. Problem-solving also comes naturally to Technical Customer Service Representatives. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigating if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
Compensation for this position is $45,000-$50,000 annually.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct communication with customers-receive and log incoming customer cases utilizing call tracking software, order entry
- Troubleshoot and provide expert solutions to customers to ensure customer satisfaction as well as minimize impact on customer productivity
- Research, resolve, and respond to complex questions
- Determine course of action to resolve customer cases and internal/external dispatch and resolution.
- Escalate customer cases to appropriate personnel within the Customer Service organization
- Demonstrate awareness and the impact of relevant service issues
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customer and service providers
- Participate in projects and events that enhance the quality and efficiency of the Customer Service department as well as the entire organization
- Assist to develop, define and communicate technical service policies related to product support
- Consistently set the highest standard and example of customer support and professionalism
- Assist with review and improvement of Customer Service processes and procedures
- Customer communication as directed by management
- Initiate consultation with other departments and personnel as required to resolve and close customer cases
- Attend product strategy meetings and provide relevant data as necessary
- Issue RMA’s for warranty/non-warranty items.
- Travel to provide onsite customer service, including troubleshooting, repair, stand-alone testing and training, as needed.
- Proactively contact customers to increase customer satisfaction and resolve their problems
- Responsible to increase customer service sales
- Minimum of one year of experience in basic electronics
- Experience in the use of multimeters measuring AC and DC voltage
- Able to read and understand schematics and wiring diagrams
- 3+ years of Customer Service/Technical Support experience
- Microsoft computer skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills are a must
- Technical/Manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A well-rounded individual that is a self-starter and has good self-management abilities
- Experience with Linux (Debian), and Networks (SNMP, UDP, TCP,SSH,SCP)
- Strong analytic methodology and problem-solving skills oriented around Electro-Mechanical System
- Technical sales experience is a plus
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary and AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Training and Development
Monday, May 22, 2023