- Colorado Springs, CO, United States
Test technicians are responsible for testing products before they are released to Quality assurance. The tests that are performed ensure that products are safe for use and free of any defects.
Test technicians may be tasked with testing an entire product or a single aspect of a product.
- Inspects product functions as well as monitors test procedures and equipment
- Able to comprehend electrical schematics and troubleshoot to component level
- Must be analytical, observant, patient, and communicative when it comes to the precise nature of their work
- Compiles reports detailing findings and presents them to supervisors and company heads
- Offers suggestions for improving the product or preventing future defects
- Must have a strong understanding of various scientific and elementary engineering concepts
- Math skills (statistics and algebra) are essential, to interpret test results with the help of a software program, but must be capable of performing calculations by hand
- Utilizes a wide range of machines and software programs on a regular basis
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Technology, or related field highly desired
- Must be able to lift 20 - 30 lbs regularly, sitting, standing, and climbing for long periods of time
This position pays $16-$18 an hour.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary, and AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Training and Development
Monday, May 22, 2023
$16-$18 an hour.