Plant Maintenance Technician (2nd shift)
- Berea, OH
- 4pm - 230am Monday - Wednesday, Thursday - Friday: 3:30PM - 1:30AM
- Ensure operation of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic machinery and equipment by completing preventative maintenance.
- Observe problems and fix defective parts of machinery.
- Keep records of equipment failures and provide records to managers if needed.
- Keep plant’s maintenance manual and safety manual up to date to make sure they comply with government regulations.
- Ability to maintain and repair mechanical, electronic and hydraulic equipment.
- Extensive knowledge of 480V, 240V and 110V electrical systems.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail.
- Able to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday when needed.
- Experience with Bridgeport, small lathe and light machining equipment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot PLC components.
- Must have basic computer skills (Outlook, Excel and word).
Friday, September 15, 2023
$30 / hr