Remote Technical Recruiter
- Cincinnati, OH, United States
Senior Technical Recruiters have at least five years of experience within Technical Recruiting and have consistently demonstrated a higher level of production than the industry average. The scope of this position is both strategic and tactical. Senior Technical Recruiters are experts in the
IT industry and are well known throughout the marketplace. They communicate the Mission, Vision, and Values of Fusion Alliance and how this relates to the values and career objectives of the potential candidates. Primary objectives of this position are to locate, attract, hire and retain the most talented IT professionals as we grow and scale the firm.
- Promote and live the Fusion Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Possess a deep desire to make Fusion successful.
- Must possess great character and be trustworthy.
- Be a self-starter.
- Possess excellent knowledge of the IT marketplace.
- Able to develop relationships and trust with teammates, clients, and candidates.
- Strong sourcing background
- Strong desire and interest in networking/recruiting.
- Driven to learn and continues to develop as a person.
- Excellent interviewing and presentation skills.
- Thoroughly understand Fusion Alliance core competencies
- Develop specialized technical knowledge within Digital, Data, Technology and Cloud
- Recruit candidates based on both hard & soft skills
- Perform in depth interviews that probe for both strengths and weaknesses
- Obtain sole representation of candidates
- Display the ability to clearly articulate the candidate’s: professional skills, motivation, and needs to the Fusion account team
- Technically qualify and verify references for all candidates
- Negotiate appropriate pay rates and make offers to candidates
- Thoroughly prep candidates for interviews
- Build and maintain a minimum number of billing consultants
- Represent Fusion Alliance in a professional manner at all times
- Membership in IT organizations, user groups, meet-up groups
Tuesday, May 17, 2022