Our field service engineers work directly from customer’s job site providing installation/startup support, warranty repair, technical troubleshooting, training, preventive maintenance, and emergency service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Install, inspect, and start-up company manufactured equipment at customer sites according to specifications and drawings.
2. Monitor erection and installation of equipment to ensure that company guidelines and tolerances have been met.
3. Service all company products at customer sites; testing, troubleshooting and adjusting as needed.
4. Use various gauges, meters, and electrical testing equipment to check specifications.
5. Provide technical support to customers over the telephone, addressing and resolving questions and problems.
6. Communicate with appropriate company employees regarding product problems to facilitate problem resolution.
7. Conduct training and service programs in the operation and maintenance of equipment for customer employees.
8. Complete all required records and documentation for customers and for the company.
9. Determine the acceptance of equipment erection to activate warranty.
10. Assist, direct and monitor contracted installation crews when applicable.
11. Assist in the training of all new hires.
12. Remain technically competent and keep current in new developments within the industry.
13. Will be required to travel up to 50% in a given year