International Search Partners
- Cincinnati, OH
Aerospace Quality Manager
A manufacturer of engineered components that provides technological solutions for aerospace, energy, defense and transportation industries seeks an experienced Quality Manager. The key processes used at this facility include Heat Treatment, Brazing, Welding, Machining, Nickel Plating and Coating.This role requires a dynamic and take charge individual.
The Quality Manager’s main responsibility is to develop, maintain and enhance all quality assurance and quality control activities that impact the business and its programs.
- Lead the training and education related to the Quality Management System and applicable statutory, regulatory, and customer requirements in the aerospace industry.
- Establish measurable quality department operational objectives and assignments to support overall business unit plans and goals
- Manage, organize, plan and execute the overall quality operation to achieve business unit and company goals
- Conduct contract reviews to ensure compliance with work instructions
- Communicate with customers regarding quality issues and ensure that corrective actions are adopted and remain in place
- Communicate with external auditors and assist organization to correct any deficiencies that may be found
- Develop and maintain a robust internal quality audit program that promotes process ownership to ensure compliance with customer requirements per the Quality Management System
- BS degree in Engineering or other related sciences and/or a minimum of 10 years of quality related manufacturing experience
- At least 5 years of management experience leading a quality group
- At least 5 years of experience with implementation and maintenance of an Aerospace quality system
- Experience operating under regulations and standards of special processes is a must
- ASQ certification or comparable experience
Monday, November 27, 2017