Sales Applications Engineer
International Search Partners
- Cleveland, Ohio
Sales - heat treat
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work towards the achievement of the company vision statement. Be familiar and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policy as it relates to your area of work.
- Researches, collects, and reports information on the ability and capacity of company products and competing equipment.
- Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Ability to analyze diverse range of industrial process heating products to evaluate market trends that would influence the new product development process.
- Provide equipment functionality and capability reports to the sales force and act as technical liaison to the sales team.
- Develops specifications for equipment as well as performance requirements.
- Prepares cost analysis for integrating new machinery and equipment into the manufacturing process by studying customer drawings, plans and related documents and consulting with relevant engineering personnel
- Gains customer acceptance of proposals by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions or operating improvements benefits in customer system from use of our products.
- Ensures effective communications and relationships between customers and project team members are maintained. Must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both technical and business users at customers.
- Gathers information and researches early assessments of customer opportunities. Engage internal teams to build estimates with existing products, technologies, processes, and workflows.
- Occasional travel to customer locations and industrial locations to evaluate upgrade/retrofit leads that may involve exposure to heat, noise, and large industrial equipment.
- 4-year engineering degree preferred (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, etc.) plus 4 years of relevant experience/ or 8 years of on the job experience.
- Knowledge of electronics, mechanics, pneumatics, and PLC programming.
- Experience in the design and development of programmed applications, PLC, Ladder logic, etc.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in the industrial combustion field.
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational and analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Project and Process management skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all departments and levels of the organization.
- Good to advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to travel to customer sites.
Thursday, September 20, 2018