International Search Partners
- Madison Heights, MI
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer is the heart of the "problem solvers" in the plant. May travel to customer sites to install, start up, troubleshoot, or repair industrial ovens. When not on customer service visits, will perform various job functions within the facilities, including onsite design, troubleshooting and problem solving. Travel requirements up to 50%.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Operating the following company or customer equipment: service vans, fork trucks, scissor lifts and overhead cranes.
- Read technical drawings, reports, and work instructions.
- Conduct uniformity testing on industrial ovens.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting.
- Perform gas, water, and air troubleshooting.
- Perform Program Logic Control (PLC), operator interface, communication, and frequency drive programming and debugging.
- Perform mechanical assembly, working with a variety of mild steel, stainless steel, structural angle, channel, and tubing.
- Set up, fit, and position weldments, having a number of parts.
- Develop working relationships with other departments to address and resolve issues.
- Participate in cross functional teams to address and resolve manufacturing, design, and quality problems, and to ensure the continuous improvement of processes and methods.
- Comply with all housekeeping procedures, quality standards, and safety regulations.
- Complete special projects, as assigned
- Travel to customer sites to install and start up industrial ovens and oven systems.
- Travel to customer sites to troubleshoot and repair industrial ovens and oven systems.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Degree or equivalent required; three to five years of related experience
- Ideally possess an Industrial Electronics background
- Knowledge of temperature control system, start up, and debugging processes
- Experience with Program Logic Controls (PLC), operator interface, communications, and frequency programming and debugging processes.
- Lean Manufacturing experience
Monday, May 13, 2019