Field Service Manager
International Search Partners
- Cherry Valley, IL
Regional Service Manager
Regional Service Managers are our first point of contact for all regional customers, coordinating all business activities. Position manages the financial performance of the region, develop and manage a high performing team of Field Service Engineers (FSEs), leads all regional scheduling of projects and work force staffing to support project deliverables, and promote best industry practices to enhance profitable sales growth within the region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing financial performance of the regional office including project cost controls within allocated budgets and efficiency and utilization of field service engineers
- Developing and maintaining a team of skilled FSEs
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers in region
- Growing sales and service in region by promoting aftermarket sales and service and maintaining strong partnerships with sales representatives
- Timely approval and processing of customers purchase orders as well as all order documentation
- Managing daily control over FSE’s work schedules, manpower staffing, and managing strict control and adherence to company travel policy
- Managing the regional backlog
- Participating in weekly back log review meetings
- Managing the order process of warranty claims
- Identifying repetitive problems and solutions to resolve issues
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be authorized to work legally in the United States (required) and travel 50% within a multi-state region.