Mechanical Engineering Manager
International Search Partners
- Wixom, MI
Mechanical Design Engineer
Plan and actively direct all duties of mechanical engineering activities in the company. Ensures all mechanical engineering projects and processes are in alligned with our companys policies and overall goals . Oversees the design of products such as engines, instruments, controls, robots, machines, etc. May give input into developing the budget. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments. requires
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Industrial Furnace design-not heating or ventilation
- Engineering degree preferred
- Top player would have strong work background but will not discount others
- The capacity to size a furnace, determine locations of heaters, exhausts, and perform heat transfer calculations
- Management and supervision of degreed engineers
- 5+ years of experience with design and engineering of Industrial process equipment such as furnaces, heat treatment, ovens, boilers or closely related thermal systems is strongly desired.
- Experience with industrial part washers, filtration systems, or additional equipment will be considered.2+ years of experience leading or mentoring a group of 3 to 8 engineers or designers
- 2+ years of 3D CAD design using SolidWorks, or closely related 3D design software
- Engineering calculations relating to heat transfer, and process equipment sizing
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering is strongly preferred, however proven experience in mechanical systems calculations will be given strong consideration.
- Able to work up to 50 hours if necessary to meet schedules, and to travel for site inspections on rare occasions as needed.
- Must be able to work in the United States
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc
Wednesday, January 17, 2018