• Balance priorities across multiple projects or work streams to meet assigned project commitments, timelines and deliverables.
• Support Auto R&D projects/platforms to pass through stage gate process. Deliver on critical platform milestones within timeline and budget.
• Plan and execute scale-up trials in plants to ensure operational/process readiness of the new products.
• Work with cross-functional teams across Novelis in all geographic locations. Work seamlessly with all stakeholders including Core R&D, Operations, Commercial and external partners.
• Assist with feasibility studies to analyse the commercial and technical viability of new products and processes.
• Plan, organize, execute and document results of experiments, plant trials and product performance investigations conducted for company, customers, and suppliers.
• Create intellectual property to differentiate company from the competition and maintain its leadership position.
• Enhance R&D capability including methods and techniques, equipment, and quality. Builds innovation capability to best leverage CAPEX investments.
• Demonstrate personal commitment to safety by following safety rules and equipment operating processes.