International Search Partners
- Portland, OR
Our client, a commercial heat-treating company, is looking for a technician with at least 5 years of Heat Treat Maintenance experience. Our client is growing and has recently made large investments in new equipment and technology.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for the execution of all maintenance programs including but not limited to:
- Preventative maintenance on all heat treat equipment, ancillary equipment and build/ grounds.
- Emergency/ shut down maintenance on all heat treat equipment & ancillary equipment.
- Responsible to lead 1 Maintenance Technician under this role.
- 5+ years hands on maintenance experience with Heat Treat Equipment: Ovens/ Furnaces. Newer equipment is most desirable.
- Has a working knowledge of PLCs/ Electrical Controls.
- Experience with pneumatics and mechanical operations.
- Must be a self-starter, with strong leadership skills.
Company offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid vacation, sick, and holidays. Salary is based on experience. Company is growing and advancement opportunities will be available.
Monday, May 13, 2019