International Search Partners
- Valley City, Ohio
Technical Sales Engineer
A worldwide supplier of industrial furnace equipment is now seeking a Technical Sales Associate to become a part of their team to answer queries, provide pre-and post-sales technical advice and support our products.
- Provide support to the Sales and Application Engineering Group as well as to advance the development of new technology
- Evaluate modular products with the group
- Manage the transfer of technical information to our international licensees
- Assist engineering and service with technical problems
- Identify and establish new business
- Organize sales visits and maintain relationships with customers
- Prepare proposals and quotations
- Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions
- Review cost and sales performance
- Provide product education and advice
- Travel domestically and internationally as required to support new equipment sales activity
- Interface with Sales Representatives and Partners as required
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensure that sales targets are met
- Conform to all policies & procedures within the company.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Engineering degree BSME, thermal minor preferred or comparable experience in industrial capital equipment sales
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Strong computer skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Thursday, September 20, 2018