International Search Partners
- Fontana, CA
- Manage overall Pant Maintenance activities.
- Identifying, Initiating and implementing various measures for effectively curbing maintenance time (MTBF) & mean time between repairs (MTTR) for critical equipment’s.
- Managing the breakdown of equipment within the project timelines carved out to have minimum interruption in the supplies.
- Bring down the maintenance costs within the targets.
- Leading and motivating workforce; imparting continuous on job training for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness / efficiency.
- Communicate with strong leadership, people management, co-ordination & analytical skill.
- Maintenance of Plant equipment such as
- Mechanical Presses of Eumuco & Ajax, Friction Screw Press Mechanical & Servo type ENOMOTO Japan.
- Hydraulic presses (up to 1000 Ton)
- Induction heaters (up to 800 KW) & Oil fired furnace for billets / stock heating.
- Multitable, Inline, Hanger type & Tumblast type Shot Blasting & Shot Peening m/c’s
- Seal Quenched, Bogie, Continuous Type Heat Treatment Furnaces.
- CNC Turning Centers from HAAS USA, Takisawa Japan, Mazak, Emag etc.
- GPM & SPM controlled by CNC, PLC, Hydraulic & Pneumatic.
- Broaching, Circular Saw Cutting & Band Saw Cutting Machines.
- Utility M/c’s including D.G. sets, Air Compressors, Water Softening Plants, FDV, Cooling Towers, EOT Cranes, Pump House etc.
- Planning, Scheduling & Executing Preventive & Predictive maintenance (TBM & CBM) practices to maximize plant availability.
- Work towards preventing the leakages of oils and lubricants from the equipment and reduce the consumption and wastage of lubes and oils through the process of filtration and re use.
- Supervising the Erection & Commissioning of machines & equipment in co-ordination with Projects & Engineering.
- Undertaking spares planning and retrofitting of the equipment.
- Cost reduction thru vendor development, material management & inventory control.
- Sustaining inventory at an optimum level to prevent wastage as well as ensure cost savings. Managing stores in line with best practice guidelines.
- Contributing towards the Kaizen teams for the continuous improvement teams in the plant.
- Working towards readiness of the plant towards TPM.
Thursday, September 20, 2018