Quality Manager - comm'l heat treat
The Quality Manager plays a critical role in our plants to uphold a commitment to customers, providing the best possible quality and service we can achieve. This person must be a hands-on quality leader, that strives to put quality first!
· Comprehend the variety of heat treat & metal finishing processes Paulo completes
· Identify the key aspects of Quality Management Systems (QMS-ISO, AS, & IATF)
· Demonstrate understanding of key goals/measures for success of the organization
· Understand all corporate and plant structures & how they service their customer
· Learn and Interact with local plant customers
· Utilize the different QMS structures to add value to the overall business
· Provide leadership on project assignments for improvement · Key contact for Customer Quality issues and corrective actions
Additionally, the Quality Manager, will be responsible for the leadership of the quality function and adherence to global quality standards, and will supervise and coordinate the activities of those engaged in inspecting and testing parts during the production process, applying knowledge of quality assurance standards and procedures to assure that all materials processed are in compliance with all applicable requirements.