International Search Partners
- Milwaukee, WI
Mechanical Engineer - furnace OEM
- Thermal furnace design
- Superior 3-D modeling skills
- Candidate will be exposed to many areas of engineering such as engineering mechanics, fluid mechanics, combustion and heat transfer, metallurgy, heat exchangers, turbomachinery, finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, fastening and joining, high temperature alloys, insulating materials, and structural design
- 5-7 Years Furnace design experience
- These need to be high performers
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field.
- 3-D modeling software capability.
- Strong PC Skills.
- Ability to perform structural design, thermal expansion and heat transfer, fluid flow and mechanical drive calculations.
- Ability to analyze and select parts, alloys, piping components and thermal insulation.
- Good Communication, presentation, project management and planning skills.
- Design of thermal process manufacturing equipment
- Function as internal technical point of contact within the project with limited responsibility and authority for model/drawing accuracy and verification, and mechanical function of assemblies.
- Interface with other internal departments (project management, purchasing, field service, manufacturing and sales).