International Search Partners
- Lansing, M
- Direct, layout, plan, determine and implement the necessary organization structure to achieve optimum schedules based on employee hours(wages as a % of Sales), workforce, machine and materials availability (Equipment Uptime), tooling requirements and manufacturing space to achieve plant objectives and meet customer quality and delivery requirements. (Product Quality)
- Develop and maintain a culture that emphasizes safety for all employees and is reflected in the employee behaviors and locations statistical reporting of safety.
- Provide an environment for all employees that promotes open positive communication, transparency, mutual respect, and fair treatment for all.
- Furnish heat treated parts to customers consistent with cost, quality and service requirements. (Customer Survey) Themonty.com February 2019 150
- Provide opportunities for employees to achieve personal development growth, and career goals commensurate with their capabilities.
- Prepare capital expenditure budgets both short and long range to provide processing capacity and skills to achieve growth opportunities in existing and new markets and adhere to successfully executing the plan.
- Establish annual operation budgets including manpower and equipment requirements and capital expenditures. Budgets and realize desired profit levels.
- Maintain and provide objective product cost data to insure intelligent market pricing decisions.
- Establish and implement necessary controls, including reports, to continually monitor production quality, trucking, maintenance, and other operations in regard to productivity, costs, profitability, inventories, waste, etc.
- Continually evaluate methods and means for cost reductions and productivity improvements. (Continuous Improvement)
- Support Sales and Marketing Department in developing processing skills and technology in penetrating new markets or processing of new products.
- Achieve housekeeping requirements of an exceptionally high standard to provide favorable customer impressions. (5 S Goal, Customer Survey)
- Establish management and supervisory objectives to focus on specific productivity needs, waste reduction and cost improvement programs.
- Evaluate and appraise personnel effectiveness and achieve improved levels of performance where necessary.
- Determine long-range personnel skill requirements and implement programs to fill these needs
- Keep current and informed of new developments in manufacturing and heat treating and make recommendations regarding desirable changes. (Continuous Improvement)
- Familiarity with OSHA, Hazard Communication Standards and the general safe work practices in the departments
- Bachelor's Degree in Metallurgy or Material Science preferred
- A minimum of seven to ten years of manufacturing experience
- An extensive knowledge of metallurgical processing techniques
- Additional experience and/or training in Sales & Marketing, Statistical Process Control, Quality Assurance, Human Resources, Safety and Environmental, Purchasing, Customer Service, Computers and general business knowledge
Wednesday, February 6, 2019