International Search Partners
- Columbus, OH
Large commercial heat treat requires experienced maintenance manager. MUST HAVE experience with preventative maintenance, inventory, controls and heavy industrial equipment.
- The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to operate fork truck and aerial man lifts
- Knowledge of standard tools and their proper use.
- Must have own tools to complete repairs
- Heat Treat, automotive, or aerospace experience is preferred but not required.
- You must have U.S. citizenship or residency.
- The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Apprentice is responsible to assist in the repair and maintenance of the equipment and plant buildings.
- This includes all mechanical, electrical, welding/fabricating, and hydraulics/pneumatics equipment.
- They will learn the operation of the equipment to maintain and increase the efficiency of the equipment. Continual training in different areas of trade skills and the equipment sequences will allow the Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Apprentice to perform their duties successfully.
- Learning to problem solve, pay attention to detail and time management is critical for finding the best repair solution.
- Verbal or written communication skills and teamwork are necessary when interacting with all other company personnel.
- Safety is for life and technicians will perform all safety procedures and attend training to further their knowledge.
- Train in the following trade skills:
- Welding and Fabrication
- Hydraulic, pneumatic systems * Work with others to repairing breakdowns as required with proper documentation.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all machinery per work order instructions.
- Complete Problem log sheets, Maintenance repair tags, and other required maintenance records.
- Receive and pass on information to previous and post shift personnel verbally and using information white boards.
- Get assignment from Lead Industrial Maintenance Mechanic. * If assigned complete daily “EQUIPMENT INSPECTION” to look for signs of possible failure, safety violations, or areas to be cleaned.
- Preform locks out/tag out, confined space, and hot work permits as required.
Monday, May 13, 2019