International Search Partners
- East Troy, WI
Summary: Under the direction of the Manager of Quality Assurance, the Quality Assurance Technician performs quality assurance reviews and uniformity testing on industrial ovens. The Quality Assurance Technician ensures all equipment performs to customer specifications and records results by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Promote and provide a “World Class Customer Experience” when interacting and working with customers, visitors, fellow colleagues, potential employees, business partners, sales representatives, and vendors.
- Read technical drawings, reports, and work instructions.
- Ability to troubleshoot wiring using multimeters and amp probes.
- Conduct uniformity testing on industrial ovens.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting.
- Perform gas, water, and air troubleshooting.
- Perform Program Logic Control (PLC), operator interface, communication, and frequency drive programming and debugging.
- Perform quality assurance review of assembled industrial ovens.
- Enter and manipulate data on personal computer using MS Office software.
- Develop working relationships with other departments to address and resolve issues.
- Participate in cross functional teams to address and resolve manufacturing, design, and quality problems, and to ensure the continuous improvement of processes and methods.
- Proficiency with particle counts and ability to recommend improvements and modifications to products is desirable.
- Forklift experience desirable or a willingness to obtain license.
- Must be a self-starter and able to troubleshoot without constant supervision and be willing to work overtime on an as-needed basis to maintain production deadlines.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites to install and start up industrial ovens and oven systems.
- Comply with all housekeeping procedures, quality standards, and safety regulations.
- Complete special projects, as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; three to five years of related experience desired
- Knowledge of temperature control system, start up, and debugging processes
- Experience with Program Logic Controls (PLC), operator interface, communications, and frequency programming and debugging processes.
- Lean Manufacturing experience