International Search Partners
- Benton Harbor, MI
This position is located in Benton Harbor, MI and preference will be given to candidates who live within 50-miles of Benton Harbor. Candidates who live in the Chicago area will also be considered. The sales region will include Western Michigan, Northern Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Automotive components that could benefit from reduced friction and improved corrosion and wear resistance.
- Industrial machinery: Sliding and rotating precision components used in - Hydraulic & Pneumatic equipment; Power Generation; Oil & Gas; Construction equipment; Mechanical Drives; General Mechanical components etc.
- Generate revenue within assigned region for surface engineering technologies: Liquid Nitriding and Electroless Nickel and Chrome platings.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers. Provide product and service related technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Understanding the technical and product performance issues being faced by the customer and conveying the relevant details to company.
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating value enhancements that can be achieved when using services.
- Prepare price quotes by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, and other technical personnel.
- Prepare sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information, engineering and application trends.
- 4-year science / engineering degree or equivalent – preferably in Metallurgical or Mechanical engineering.Candidates without engineering degrees will be considered, if they have industry-relevant experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in selling metallurgical services such as heat treatment, electroplating, nitriding, thermal-spray coatings, PVD / CVD coatings etc. to automotive or industrial equipment/ component manufacturers will be desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to do cold-calling.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts through the various steps of application development, product launch and on-going account maintenance.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders within the customer’s organization – product engineers, purchasing, operational managers etc.
Thursday, September 20, 2018