International Search Partners
- Cincinnati, OH
- Develop strong relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business.
- Provide top-down leadership and instill a more rigorous approach to management by metrics throughout the factory.
- Drive management staff to implement process improvements at all levels, leading to greater efficiency, speed of delivery, and cost savings.
- Facilitate seamless transition of manufacturing new products by overseeing the introduction of these new products into the workstream.
- Develop the organization to its full potential and keep personnel motivated and productive.
- Improve policies and procedures to create a more structured accountability amongst the management staff.
- Lead the management staff towards implementing lean manufacturing initiatives throughout the factory and offices
- Work with CFO to maintain the company’s presently stable financials and make financially-sound, well-supported decisions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, Metallurgy, Material Science, or similar; Master’s Degree is preferred
- 10+ of increasingly responsible senior-level management experience in the Heat treat industry.
- Experience/understanding with the manufacturing
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing practices
- We are not looking for someone to only run a business but a unique individual that has entrepreneur stills to grow a business to new levels of success.
Thursday, September 20, 2018