International Search Partners
- Detroit, MI
Sales Engineer - heat treat
- Responsible for identifying new sales leads and business opportunities
- Support and embrace company's core competencies and manufacturing philosophy of-- Quality; Cost; Technology; & Globalization… to ensure on-going success and help obtain new business/customers
- Possess a prior track record and sales expertise in calling-on, as well as selling direct of automotive material (parts/components) to Tier-1 companies and/or OEMs
- Skills capable of developing and presenting high-level .ppt presentations to executives/managers
- Responsible for developing Sales forecast/demand, as well as other associated metrics to executive leadership
- Providing intel from market research on new customers, products and projects looming in the future and being developed
- Responsible to establish a new sales and engineering office in Detroit, location to be defined according to customer needs
Job Expertise Requirements:
- 2 year’s minimum work experience in automotive-type sales, key-account managing, etc. for some automotive-related company
- 5 year’s working knowledge, and experience in the automotive industry interfacing with customers, buyers, purchasing agents, schedulers, etc.
- Knowledgeable and with some exposure/expertise in launching new projects/programs for a supplier for the automotive industry;
- Possess limited knowledge in various manufacturing processes, …specifically those related to high precision turning, CNC milling, cold-forming, grinding, etc.
Monday, February 11, 2019