International Search Partners
- Pittsburgh, PA
COMBUSTION SALES ENGINEER
- Prepare and present technical proposals, with the company sales team, to prospects/customers that focus on the company’s ability to provide complete Engineered Solutions in the areas of Metallurgy, Combustion Melting/Heating and Heat Treatment.
- Individual will be involved in all aspects of an Engineered Solution for metal, composite and glass prospects/customer. Including initial contact, problemidentification, data analysis, engineered solutions development, applications/equipment selection, value-based proposal presentation, engineered solution and equipment start-up and long term customer support.
- Proactive technical sales support to company sales teams using individual’s process knowledge, industry experience and applications background in high temperature processing.
- New product/application identification and development, application marketing.
- Interface internally with company regional gas sales team, the group’s engineering equipment engineers and company corporate marketing and strategic account teams. Externally interface with customers and equipment vendors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Technical degree and experience in high-temperature manufacturing / processing fields required. Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, metallurgical or chemical engineering preferred. Relevant co-op or work experience and/or training considered.
- 2-5 years of “hands-on” technical or sales engineering experience. Relevant experience with combustion systems, melt shops, foundries, hot mills, and heat treat operations strongly considered in lieu of technical sales experience.
- Individual should be comfortable with identifying issues, troubleshooting problems, critical thinking and working on a multi-disciplined team.
- Familiar with mechanical processes, equipment, process drawings, AutoCAD, PLC and process controls.
Thursday, September 20, 2018