International Search Partners
- Kennesaw, Georgia
- Review and interpret customer inquiries and leads.
- Work with customers to discuss, refine, and ultimately sell standard industrial furnaces.
- Formulate complete descriptive line item quotations based on standard unit costs and meet with Engineering to establish one-time engineering design hour estimates to meet the design requirements of the proposal.
- Create accurate and complete proposals.
- Ensure conformance to codes and to company standards for quality, profitability, and manufacturability.
- Develop working relationships with Engineering, Materials Management, Production, and other departments to address and resolve issues.
- Participate in cross functional teams to address and resolve manufacturing, design, and quality problems, and to ensure the continuous improvement of processes and methods.
- Stay current and informed of new developments in industry and new parts or methods to improve products or product designs.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites and promotional venues.
- Comply with all housekeeping procedures, quality standards, and safety regulations.
- 10+ years of technical sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in engineering
- Ability to travel 20-30%
Friday, September 21, 2018