International Search Partners
- Waukesha, WI
Part I – Position Purpose
Under general supervision, is responsible for general repair and maintenance of company equipment, building, and grounds. This includes execution of the company preventative maintenance program in addition to minimizing any down time of manufacturing machinery and equipment.
Part II – Job Functions
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Position includes electrical troubleshooting, wiring, and running of conduit, hydraulic and pneumatic repair and troubleshooting, welding, installation/relocation/modification and/or repair of manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Execution of preventative maintenance program.
- Work safely and maintain a safe overall shop working environment.
- Work with outside contractors as directed and be able to communicate with both internal and external contacts.
- Must be willing and available to participate in company security functions.
Part III – Job Specifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 to 2 years prior multi-skill maintenance experience
- Good communication skills.
- Must have fabrication skills, mechanical skills, welding skills, and millwright skills.
- Must be able to read hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
- Electrical troubleshooting skills on AC/DC drives and PLC’s.
- Must be able to routinely lift heavy loads (up to 50 pounds).
- Operate fork lifts and cranes, as well as other maintenance equipment such as floor scrubbers and sweepers.
- Operate and be able to work from ladders and/or man lift devices.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office software and other Windows based software.
- Must comply with all company safety policies.
Tuesday, November 27, 2018