International Search Partners
- Spokane Valley, WA
Furnace Operator - heat treat
- Prepare parts for loading into furnace, including wiping and final cleaning as necessary.
- Evaluate load configuration, load on racks or grids for economical batch size and furnace hot zone limits.
- Manufacturing load thermocouples.
- Ensure proper heat treat cycle is used following manufacturing traveler requirements for heat, vacuum levels, time and cooling rate.
- Monitor leak rate and progress of load during cycle.
- Maintain furnace systems including preventative maintenance checks on pumps and other items listed in the maintenance log.
- Perform weekly leak rate testing.
- Check for vacuum leaks using helium leak detector.
- Recognize and control equipment failures. Detect faulty processes and provide input for their resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring proper documentation is entered on manufacturing planning (including correct quantities), paperless timecard system and furnace log.
- Work under direct oversight.
Friday, September 21, 2018