International Search Partners
- Milwaukee, WI
Sales Engineer - capital equipment, heavy industrial, furnace
This key role coordinates sales activities through contact with the customer and facilitates proposal development for a rapidly growing furnace and machinery OEM.
- Making sales calls and attends sales functions.
- Preparing sales presentations.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Performing basic furnace sizing calculations.
- Developing preliminary cost estimates.
- Providing limited support of project activities, especially where language/cultural barriers may exist.
- Preparing and/or reviewing all commercial quotation letters prior to issue.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, chemical, or electrical engineering or metallurgy science.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with furnaces or combustion technology and be willing to travel frequently in North America.
- Working knowledge of heat balance and heat transfer calculations and a successful track record interacting with metals producers and furnace sub-suppliers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent computer skills.